India is a land of diverse cultures, religions, colors, and languages. India’s dishes are as vast as the country and each region has its unique cuisines, spices, and recipes. It would be impossible to define one type of cuisine as more Indian than the other. As butter chicken, naan, rajma-chawal, tandoors, etc is to the North of India, Idli, Dosa, Prawn Roast, Chicken Stew with Appams, Hyderabadi Biryani, etc for South India, as we move along the Eastern region one will notice that the dishes here are more of Oriental influence some of its famous dishes are Thukpa, Sikkimese Lamb curry, Smoked-pork, etc.
But to the rest of the world, Indian Cuisine is mostly the type of dish eaten in the Northern Part of India.
Spices of India Kitchen specializes in North Indian Dishes and has been the place of authentic Indian dishes that stay true to the original recipe for Irving and neighboring areas in Dallas. The Restaurant has been successful in capturing the heart of Irving city and holds a special place when it comes to Indian dishes, and we’re 8 years in operation ever growing stronger and better.
The restaurant also specializes in South Indian Dishes as the restaurant traces its roots to the unique culinary recipes of the Southern Indian state of Kerala. Some of the dishes are Sambar, Avail, Thoran, Prawn Roast, Kerala Porrata, etc.
Spices of India Kitchen now offers Catering in Irving & other areas in Dallas for all events and celebrations such as anniversaries, birthdays, festivals, baby showers, receptions, and corporate events.
Why choose Spices of India Kitchen for your catering needs?
- We’ll reduce your stress to plan the food preparations, and serving, and making sure that your celebrations is a success.
- Figuring out what to cook, going to the grocery store, cooking for hours, setting up and serving the food… this takes a lot of time. And when planning an event, time is precious. You can leave everything to us.
- We offer a versatile Menu option and it is affordable, the best in quality and we can adapt as per your requirements.
- As a caterer, we take time to perfect and present food and beverage options in a way that will wow your guests. We have the skills, experience, and patience to make your vision a reality.
- When an event is catered, it leaves a lasting impression on guests. It makes an event feel more important and structured. Whether it’s a private event like a birthday, anniversary, or reunion; a special day like a wedding; or a significant event like a business gathering, having a catering company on-site shows that you took the time to really make the event special.
We look forward to helping you make your celebrations a hit; always there for all your catering needs in Irving, and other areas in Dallas, TX.
For any queries on catering feel free to call us at 214-751-6468, we would be happy to help you.
Check out our Catering Menu here: Catering Menu Spices of India Kitchen
Order Online from Restaurant Order Link
Check out our website Visit the website.Do follow us on InstagramSpices of India Kitchen Instagram